WHO WE ARE
Agorize helps companies innovate, recruit, and transform faster by launching large-scale hackathons and open innovation challenges. Our platform connects corporations to a community of 5 million innovators in 145 countries: students, developers, startups and employees. Agorize is the leading Challenge as a Service platform. Agorize works with 200 corporations such as CBC-Radio-Canada, CGI, TD Insurance, National Bank of Canada, Desjardins, Oxford Properties, Baker & McKenzie, the U.S. Department of Education, Bank of the West, Microsoft, and L’Oréal.
Our 70-strong team and our 6 values play a key role in Agorize’s success:
- KINDNESS – Be kind and tolerant with your colleagues and clients.
- AMBITION – We want to change the world.
- INNOVATION – The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- HAPPINESS – Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work again.
- OUTSIDE THE NORM – Be yourself, all the others are already taken.
- 1 x 1 = 3 – Alone, you go faster. Together, we go further.
WHY JOIN US
- We are growing fast: we have 4 offices in Paris (HQ), Montreal, Hong Kong, and Stuttgart, and we are expanding to Toronto and Tokyo.
- Culture of excellence, backed by 20 awards, including the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, the Blue Ocean Award, Startupfest’s Best Pitch in French, and La FrenchTech’s best SaaS platforms.
- Annual 3-day company-wide offsite
- Personal growth: we seek to provide employees with various trainings and constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Annual internal hackathon to foster intrapreneurship.
- Highly open to new ways of working: working remotely, greendesking, walking meetings, stand-up meetings, etc.
- Easily accessible office in downtown Toronto (WeWork Richmond St. W)
75% Sales Development
- Prospect large companies in Canada, mainly in Ontario.
- Manage inbound leads coming from the U.S.
- Key account management: taking care of your clients is a must.
- Meet clients and prospects.
- Conduct demos.
- Lead creative brainstormings.
- Build proposals.
20% Consultancy and project management
- Advise and support clients
- Organize workshops and events
- Participate in the challenge final events
- Publish content on social media
- Customize presentations
- Write briefs
- You have 2-5 years of experience in B2B sales, ideally in SaaS.
- You have a deep passion for innovation, and you would like to be part of our project to become the leading open innovation challenge platform in North America by convincing leading companiesto organize their own innovation challenges with us.
- Mastery of the English language, oral and written. French is a plus but not compulsory.
- You like to be in the field and take on challenges.
- You have great social, emotional, and networking skills.
- You are a great listener and seek to understand people’s needs.
- You are curious and conscientious.
- You like teamwork while being autonomous.
- Linkedin holds no secrets to you and you have at least 500+ pertinent contacts.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset: you are a proactive multi-tasker, ambitious, and with the capability to “think out of the box”.
- You are enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn.
- You believe a negative answer is just a springboard for your next move.
HOW WE REWARD
Package: competitive base salary + uncapped bonus + perks
3-week paid vacation per year
Local contract – full time
Localisation : WeWork Richmond Street West, 240 Richmond St W, Toronto
To apply, please send an email explaining why you’d be an asset for the Agorize team (15 lines maximum) + your CV to Aurelie Wen, Managing Director North America: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.