Agorize and So French So Innovative are launching Open Innovation in Asia, and invite you on Wednesday, April 26th at the California Tower in Hong Kong.
Open Innovation started out to solve a simple problem: being THE missing link between top startups and leading companies. The objective: creating new synergies leads to sustainable growth and innovation.
What is behind the buzz word? How to enable an efficient collaboration between all the Asian stakeholders (corporates, startups, students, etc)? What is the real impact of this new approach?
Some of the best experts in Hong Kong’s startup, tech and innovation ecosystem will be there to provide you with exclusive insights on Open Innovation:
- Karen Farzam – Co-founder at Whub, the largest startup community in HK
- Nicolas Richard – Head of HR Vinci APAC
- Mathieu Planchard – Head of Impact Network APAC So In So Good, a tech accelerator supported by HKSTP and The Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Alan Cymberknoh – Founder at The E Cycle, a new generation electric bike
- Mathieu Toulemonde – CEO Agorize Asia